We pride ourselves that our team comprises compassionate and well-educated individuals
to take care of you or your loved one. All caregivers in our organization are required to fulfill
a minimum of 12 hours of continuing education every year.*
Our caregivers—who are all certified nursing assistants, going above industry requirements—
are supervised in the office and out in the field by registered nurses. In addition to receiving ongoing instruction and close guidance, our caregivers are screened in the following areas:
- Verification of all credentials.
- Criminal background checks and fingerprinting.
- Thorough reference checks
- Verification of valid driver’s license and proof of driving insurance.
- Requirement that all caregivers are prepared at every visit wearing a
professional photo ID and carrying an official 24-Hour Care bag.
* The Illinois Homecare and Hospice Council presented 24-Hour Care with an
award for most continuing education provided to staff in 2012 and 2013.
Contact us today to learn more.