Private, personal healthcare and assistance to live independently
in your own home.
- Private-pay care
- Long-term needs
- Continued care with the same professional team
- Light housekeeping services
- 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
24-Hour Care, LLC Home Nursing / Home Services Agency is licensed by
the State of Illinois.
Presently serving northwestern Illinois, northeastern Iowa and southwestern Wisconsin.
client’s physician. Our nursing staff acts as the liaison between you and your healthcare
professional and supervises the plan of care. RNs help clients/caregivers understand the
medical directives given by their physician. They provide comfort and knowledge to our
clients all the while understanding the needs of each individual.
- Explain post treatment home care needs, diet, nutrition and
- Maintain patient health and prevent illness of others.
- Assist with medication administration including medication
- Provide catheter care.
- Administer home IV therapy.
- Provide wound care and dressing changes.
- Administer injections as needed.
- Administer and assist in tube feeding.
- Provide care and educate on diabetes.
- Provide post stroke care.
- Record and keep observations and assessment
of the client.
- And more.
CNA—Certified Nursing Assistants
Our certified nursing assistants provide personal and professional care
as well as assist with the activities of daily living. The aides are under
the supervision of an RN to ensure compliance with the established
plan of care.
- Provide assistance with patient personal care, grooming
- Provide assistance with mobility and ambulation.
- Prepare meals and assist in feeding and/or providing fluids
- Take and record temperature, heart rate and blood pressure.
- Provide relief for bed-ridden client such as positioning,
massaging and skin care.
- Perform range of motion and various exercises.
- Reminders for self-administration of medication.
- And more
Home Service Workers
offer companionship and provide maintenance of the client’s personal
residence. Our home service workers also assist in dressing and bathing
our clients, as well as attend to any other activities of daily living. We are
proud that at every level our team members go above and beyond
requirements to provide the best care for our clients.
- Planning, preparing and servicing meals.
- Prepare grocery list, clip coupons and shop for groceries and supplies.
- Light housekeeping.
- Washing, ironing and changing sheets.
- Watering plants and taking out garbage.
- Help with pet care.
- Write letters and pay bills.
- Provide companionship, read to, converse with and play cards or
- Help plan trips and outings.
- Accompany and/or drive client to social events, religious services etc.
- Handle social and business services for the client recovering from
illness or surgery.
- Provide medication reminders.
- Administer respite care.
- And more.